STEAM Learning Festival – York House School
22nd May All day
About our STEAM Learning Festival
Adobe, Sky and TA Education have teamed up to run free STEAM workshops for students aged 9-12.
It is a fantastic opportunity to attend with five students from your school and participate in a wide range of STEAM-focused activities.
Overview of the workshops
The workshops are free for all and work in the following way:
- There will be a morning and afternoon session.
- Timings would be similar to: session 1 – 09:30 start – 12:00 finish, session 2 – 12:30 start – 15:00 finish
- There will be a short break in session one midway through.
- Each session will be around 2.5 hours
- They will consist of 6 activities for students to explore with 20-30 minutes for each activity.
- The sessions will cover STEAM topics as mentioned above.
- These events are most suitable for Years 5, 6 and 7 students.
How to attend?
You can attend our STEAM Learning festival by booking a free ticket from the selection below.
Each school can bring up to 5 students to part-take in a workshop. You will have a selection of AM or PM workshops.
If you would like to attend to see the festival in action and get a visualisation of how the students are interacting with the technology, but you do not intend to bring any students, you can apply for a Visitor only ticket.