Level 300 – Automation and advanced configuration of Microsoft Intune [Webinar]
11th January 2023 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Disclaimer: This event will be recorded, and a link will be emailed to all those who have registered.
Note: No personal data is shared.
During this workshop, we will explain and demonstrate how to scale your device management using automation with Microsoft Intune leveraging Windows Autopilot in a “cloud-first” environment.
How To Register?
To obtain the link to this webinar, please register by clicking on the link below and completing a short registration form. You will then receive a confirmation email containing the link to use to join.
Any issues, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you attend:
Are you managing your Windows devices using Microsoft Intune and interested in exploring how to automate enrolment leveraging Windows Autopilot?
In this final workshop of the series, we plan to:
- Explain how Windows Autopilot could save you time with set up and configuration of newly procured devices.
- Demonstrate how to register and enrol devices using Windows Autopilot, deploy a “Win32 app”, and utilise advanced features available in Intune relevant to more complex environments.
What can you expect:
In this advanced workshop we will explore some of the features of Microsoft Intune that are useful for larger, more diverse device deployment scenarios, including topics such as:
- Benefits of using Windows Autopilot to enrol devices
- Registering devices with Windows Autopilot
- Assigning profiles to individual Windows Autopilot registered devices
- Managing the Enrolment Status Page (ESP)
- Deploying a Win32 packaged app
- Using scoped device and app management
- Using Group Policy analytics to help import existing Group Policy Objects
- Deploying custom configuration profiles
We will be focussing on “cloud-first” management scenarios. Hybrid approaches are outside the scope of this session.
Who is this workshop for:
IT managers and technicians working with multi-academy trusts, schools and colleges wanting guidance on managing Windows devices using Microsoft Intune.
Prior knowledge required:
Some experience of supporting Windows devices in a school/college environment using Microsoft Intune.
In-depth knowledge of administering Microsoft Office 365 for education to manage identities, groups, and devices.
Experience with Microsoft Intune is expected.
Reinier has been working with and supporting schools, colleges, and other organizations using Microsoft technologies for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad.
He is a Microsoft Innovative Education Expert and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and as a technical consultant for Tablet Academy he provides training and consultancy on managing Microsoft 365.
Phil is Head of Consultancy and Training at the Tablet Academy (UK) and assists Tablet Academy (International) clients from around the world with their Digital Transformation programmes.
He has supported senior leaders, teachers and students from 100s of institutions in using technology to enhance teaching and learning, and improve individual and organisational effectiveness.
He is a former teacher, IT Manager in education, and corporate trainer and is a fully qualified Microsoft Certified Educator.